Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Don't break the chain!

Last night as I review my day's events, I guess my face looked ripped with fatigued that my 20 year old brother puts his arm around me and says, "Don't break the chain". What? He says it's a tip from Jerry Seinfeld on procrastination and how he was determined to write a joke every day. I smile and say thanks. I needed that. I will show, teach, or work on one piece of technology with my students. Who knew my kid brother was so insightful and he knew about Seinfeld... Lol.  My brother knows I'm working hard and so does the universe! As I left my school, a tweet came through from Dihanna Fender, a presenter from the Gafe summit, reminding me that we learned to "Try, Fail, and Try again". Combined she and my brother gave me the confidence to know I am heading in the right direction! I thank them for that! In addition, my nephew Alex became my inspiration for the meme I created of him! Tomorrow I continue a collaborative math project.... Jumping in head first!
Edited with #aviary > http://avry.co/_getAviary_

No comments:

Post a Comment