Sunday, September 6, 2015

Big Time!

San Diego Summit


Temecula Valley Summit


I am ready to play with the BIG kids!


 I have just submitted my application to be a presenter at TWO EdTech Summits (one in San Diego-my OLD hometown and in Temecula-my NEW hometown).  
Fingers crossed!!  I think I am more excited to meet others like myself than I am to present! I love networking and hearing other great ideas, tips, and tricks! I have always had a passion for teaching and my students, but technology is the NEW love of my life.  I am amazed by what others do and what I can do to lift the level of engagement in my classroom.  So hats off to those who had to use the "old" technology like overhead projectors and still made the classroom inviting and engaging! I hope I make those teachers proud! What am I working on today? Trying not to feel that I am behind in my classroom duties and get caught up with my classroom work.  In addition updating my website both classroom and professional one.  Thank goodness tomorrow is Labor Day so I can burn the midnight oil and sleep tomorrow if needed.  Stay tuned for some updates and changes!


 Register Today!


Interested in attending or hosting a GAFE summit? Visit their website at https://www.gafesummit.com/  the experience is life changing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment