Saturday, September 26, 2015

Ready for GOOGLE Madness in SAN DIEGO!

Let the EDTECH festivities begin!

I am so excited to announce that I have been selected to present not one BUT 3 sessions at the EdTech Summit Featuring GAFE in San Diego this October!  I can not believe it! This is a goal I have always wanted to accomplish...to be a presenter at a conference.  I remember attending sessions at CUE and telling my colleagues that I wanted to be a presenter.  I know it sounds silly, but I wanted and still do want to help people with technology.  Even if in my sessions, participants walk away with one thing that they could do differently that itself is worth it!  I just can not believe that it is happening and I am over the moon.  These next weeks will be intense and busy as I juggle work, home, EdTech, and Google!! I know it will be worth it and I am extremely happy to start this new journey! For those of you that are wondering what in the world I am talking about you need to visit and attend a GAFE (Google Apps For Education) summit hosted by EdTech; it is LIFE changing! Don't worry it is not a cult but you will become a #googlegroupie! You are exposed to new things to enhance your skills as an educator, so it is more like a backstage pass to all things techie! Wish me luck and I can not wait to post about my experience as an attendee and as a presenter.


Temecula Valley Summit

November 21 and 22, 2015

                                          



San Diego Summit

October 17 and 18, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment